1. A short documentary honoring and featuring Gary Foster, Producer of the film Denial, and the importance of the film to Holocaust education, and the Los Angeles Museum of the Holocaust. I produced, directed, shot (lighting/cinematography), edited, and music edited from my own orchestral music library. I also often work with cinematographer Viorel Sergovici, and Tom Callaway.
2. An excerpt from a personal family documentary video, telling their family story. I produced, directed, edited, and music edited. This is a not-for-broadcast video, for their personal family use only.
3. Below is a short documentary that provided an overview on the Los Angeles Museum of the Holocaust. It was debuted at their gala fundraiser event. I produced, directed, edited and music edited this video.
4. An excerpt from a private family legacy video, documenting this couple's life. I produced, directed, edited, and music edited.
5. This Clip/Excerpt shows how I was able to illicit emotion out of the interview subject.
6. Less relevant to the project, but here is a link to some of my dramatic work. This link takes you to a sizzle reel from the television show on nickelodeon that I co-created, and served as show runner. The show is also a hit in England and runs regularly each week on broadcast network iTV. I also directed 8 out of the 10 episodes for season one, and the series is scored completely from my orchestral music library that I composed and conducted with various orchestras around the world.